In order to rate a tourism resource first you have to login width your user name and password.click for loging or Register
- Villages : Almayate, Sierra Nevada
- Municipality: Aljaraque, Vélez-Málaga, Almería, Antequera, Arcos de La Frontera, Beas
- Provinces: Huelva, Málaga, Almería, Cádiz, Sevilla, Jaén, Córdoba, Granada
1. Stroll through the streets of the historic centre of Jaén or Almeria and enjoy the beauty of the Christmas lights.2. Buy the figurines for your nativity scene at the traditional Christmas street market in Seville.3. Marvel a...
- Villages : Benamahoma, Rodalquilar
- Municipality: Ayamonte, Benalauría, Grazalema, Benaocaz, Níjar
- Provinces: Huelva, Málaga, Cádiz, Almería
Andalusia has taken on the eco-museum concept and this has been done in geographical areas with natural resources, landscapes, geography and history which are well worth being presented. Here are five examples which you'll...
- Municipality: Cortes de Baza, Granada, Guadix, Monachil, Setenil de las Bodegas
- Provinces: Granada, Cádiz
You find yourself at a certain distance from civilisation when you discover the cave-houses that, with time and a lot of patience, have truly become an ideal refuge for a rural getaway. Consisting of meandering rooms, the irreg...
- Municipality: Algodonales, El Gastor, Grazalema, Olvera, Ubrique, Zahara de la Sierra
- Province: Cádiz
The White and Green Villages Route.Despite their location in the wettest part of the Iberian Peninsula (2,000 l/m2 annually), the towns that inhabit the Sierra have white-washed walls. Formerly, they were painted with lime to r...