Village on the road that goes from Aracena to Portugal, in the centre of the Sierra de Aracena y los Picos de Aroche Natural Park, one of the most important protected spaces of the Community, which occupies the whole of the north of the province with its meadows and small rises in the ground, covered predominantly in holm oak woods, cork oaks, chestnut trees and scrub through which numerous streams flow forming an extraordinarily beautiful and attractive landscape which is ideal for livestock, especially pigs which find the conditions here ideal.
The village itself as well as the Church of Nuestra Señora de Gracia, are catalogued as Property of Cultural Interest.
Its origins date from the XIV century when settlers from Galicia arrived here.
It was under the jurisdiction of Aracena up until its segregation in 1768, in the times of Carlos III.
The weather today in Marines, Los
- Max 15
- Min 10
- Max 59
- Min 50