San Sebastián de los Ballesteros
A small village located in the south east of the province, amidst fields of cereals and olive trees.
HistoryIts denomination would seem to be derived from two sources: firstly, from the surname "Ballesteros y Gregorio", by which this AREA known as Los Ballesteros by Jesuits in the 17th century.
In 1767, the village became state property once more when the Jesuits were expelled, and in 1768, the first of the Carolina New Towns, populated with immigrants from central Europe, was created here. The village was divided into three districts: San Sebastian, Cañada de Gregorio and Majada Alta.
- Max 13
- Min 7
- Max 55
- Min 44