Located near the river Guadiana, in the west of the province, it belongs to the AREA of Andevalo and to the judicial district of Ayamonte. Its landscape is made up of agricultural land, forest and pastures. The Chanza Dam, one of the biggest in the province, stands out, given that it adds an element of interest to the scenery.
Within the village itself the Parish church and the Holy Trintity Chapel are worthy of note.
HistoryIts origin goes back to the donation by doña Teresa de Zuñiga of one of her estates in 1547. Before this it had belonged to the County of Gibraleon.
The weather today in Granado, El
- Max 13
- Min 10
- Max 55
- Min 50