Necessary documentation

Travelling to Andalusia is easy. Documentation required varies according to the country you com from.

If you are a citizen of any European Union member state, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein, you only need your National ID Card or valid passport. If you are under 18 and travelling on an ID card, this should be accompanied by permission from your father, mother or corresponding guardian.

If you are from one of the following countries: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, El Salvador, USA, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Republic of Korea, San Marino, the Vatican, Singapore, Uruguay or Venezuela, you need a valid passport to enter Andalusia/Spain, and you will be entitled to stay up to a maximum of 90 days.

If you come from another country, you should apply for a visa from the Spanish Consulate in your place of residence, according to criteria established by the EU. You will also need to present your passport.

Given that conditions may vary, we suggest that you contact the Spanish Embassy or Consulate to verify these requirements before you start your trip.